Industrial Horizontal 3 Ton Gas Fired Boiler Cost
Biomass fired industrial horizontal 3 ton fired boiler cost fuel characteristics
Biomass fuel has the following main characteristics compared to coal:
1. Low sulfur content. Biomass fuels are mostly less than 0.2% sulphur, and there is no need to install a gas desulfurization device when burning, which reduces costs and is environmentally friendly.
2. Most of the carbon in the biomass fuel combines with hydrogen to form a low-molecular hydrocarbon. After a certain temperature, it thermally decomposes and folds out the volatiles. Therefore, biomass fuel is easily ignited,
3. The density is small. The density of biomass fuel is obviously lower than that of coal, and the texture is relatively loose, especially crop straw, which is bulky.
4. Less carbon. The highest carbon content in biomass fuels is only about 50%, which is equivalent to the carbon content of lignite with less generation.
5. Straw biomass contains a large amount of alkali metal elements (mainly potassium and sodium). In the combustion process of biomass, the main performance is that the adhesion of ash is strong, and slagging and clogging are likely to occur in the furnace. Ash accumulates on the heated surface of the tail.
Fuel oils burned in industrial horizontal 3 ton fired boiler costs include the heavier oil, diesel oil and others. As a liquid, fuel oils are relatively easy to handle and burn. In most oil boilers, the oil is atomized with air, steam, or pressure to enhance combustion. The characteristics of atomized oil approximate those of natural gas. The heating value of fuel oil is derived primarily from its two major constituents, hydrogen and carbon. Most fuel oils have a hydrogen content that ranges between 10 and 14%, and a carbon content that ranges between 86 and 90%.
The oil and gas industrial horizontal 3 ton fired boiler costs produced by ZG boiler pay great attention to high efficiency, low nitrogen and environmental protection. Oil and gas boilers are often used for natural gas. Natural gas contains almost no fixed nitrogen, so the fuel type is negligible. The factors that generally affect the formation of thermal oxides are flame temperature, excess air, mixing time of fuel and air, and the like. The fuel gas boiler produced by ZG boiler is an ideal low-nitrogen environmental protection boiler.
Fast industrial horizontal 3 ton fired boiler cost particularly strong technical team, they listened carefully to our needs and give us tailored technology solutions, from boiler production, transport to the site installation and commissioning took only 35 days time, all aspects of the deal in place, the boiler quickly it is put into use. --customer feedback